UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education Classes
Our award-winning online programs are specifically designed to provide you with a flexible, engaging learning experience that ensures:
- Learn on your schedule. All you need is a computer, an Internet connection and some quiet time.
- Experience the latest educational technology, including video, interactive exercises and online discussion with instructors and fellow students.
- Learn from industry experts who want to engage with you on real-world content that's backed by UC Davis.
UC Davis Employees Save 20%
All UC Davis faculty, staff and student employees are eligible for a 20% discount (up to $200) on UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education classes.
CPE MUST verify your employment status at the time of enrollment. Discounts cannot be combined and are not retroactive. Some programs are exempt from discounts; see a list of excluded programs here.
Programs Popular with UC Davis Staff
- Coaching for Life and Work
- Conflict Resolution
- Human Resource Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Website Development and Python Programming
Update Your Skills at No Cost: Staff and Faculty Learning Program
UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education has partnered with Coursera, the world's leading Massive Open Online Course platform, to give UC Davis staff, faculty and student employees free access to all UC Davis specializations and classes offered through Coursera.
Fourteen specializations and more than 70 classes are available through this program, providing practical, in-demand job skills and training to advance your career. Courses cover a broad range of professional and technical subjects, such as Data Science and Programming, Geographic Information Systems, Health Care Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Leadership, Engineering, Data Visualization and more.
Learning is self-paced, and video lectures, quizzes, hands-on activities and community discussion forums create a robust, engaging online academic experience.
Sign up through Single-Sign On using your UC Davis email address. If you already have a Coursera account, you will have the option to connect it.
If you have any questions about UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education classes, how to enroll or your employee discount, contact us at email@example.com or (530) 757-8777.